Thursday, June 24, 2010

Done with Busy Bees
















Well, it's official! Busy bees is finally over and I have one happy little girl. Ami and I have been ready for busy bees to be over all year. She has been so ready and is so eager to move on. Every morning I hear the same thing Mommmm I don't want to go to busy bees, and When is it going to be kindergarten...tomorrow? Don't get me wrong Ami loved busy bees when she got there. It was the getting there that was the problem. You see Ami is the only one out of my three kids that sleeps in. We had to come up with some pretty crazy tactics to get Ami out of bed. To name a few, tickles, stories, annoying brothers turning the lights on and off, mother yelling, etc. HaHa.. good times had by all, especially Mom. All laughing aside as I drove to busy bees this morning for the last time I had this sudden feeling of sadness, no more babies no more preschool all done. Boohoohoo...but only for a moment. That's all I have time for these days..


Ami I am so proud of you. You will always be my little sunshine.



P.S Watch out kindergarten cause here she comes!

1 comment:

  1. Ack! Quite growing, Ami! It'll be Eva in busy bees next! Now that's a scary thought. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete