Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's about time...

So I can hardly believe I am actually writing something!!! Ha!!! I am not good at this but here goes! Writing is not one of my strongs suits, and I can say I am having a hard time with what I need to say. Today when I asked Ami what she wanted to do she said of course watch T.V. Then I said, well Ami it isn't a T.V day today, to which she relpied....AAhhhhhh Mom you are so mean...I get that a lot on No T.V days. So I asked her, what do you want to do today? I listed off many things like read a book, play a game, play with toys all of which she said No thanks. So I sighed and thought I am a real winner, my daughter wants nothing to do with me. Then out of the blue she comes out to the couch with her tiger pillow and blanket and says Mom I want to snuggle with YOU! So that made my day, sweetie. We spent a long time on the couch telling Knock Knock jokes. Nevermind that it was the same knock knock joke just slight variations each time. So what I have learned today is to find joy in the little things. Thanks Ami for teaching me so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Mindy and I are in disbelief that your blog has been updated! Jk. Awesome post, Megs! Please keep going, I love to hear of you and Ami's awesome (and random) experiences! Loves!

    ReplyDelete